Cannot find the answers, please email to us or call us. Click HERE
for the our contacts.
FREQUENT ASK QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 1. Is Hock Motor Company is Sole Distributor of GoodYear tire in Brunei Darussalam ?
- Yes, we are sole distributor of GOODYEAR tires in Negara Brunei Darussalam for more than 20 years.
- 2. What are the services ?
- Please click here to see our services page.
- 3. I have some product enquiries, can I email to you ?
- Yes, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can use our online feedback form.
- 4. How do I participate in your racing ?
- Please click here to see our racing page.
- 5. How to join Hock Motor Company?
- Please click here to see our career page.
Car / Tyre
- 1. Are you losing your grip ?
If your car suffers from any of these problems, you should be looking for a new set of tyres.
- Does your vehicle seem to skid easily when you apply the brakes?
- Do the wheels spin on acceleration?
- Does it seem to slide around on turns?
- 2. What is the signs of tyre problems ?
Although there is no replacement for using a tyre gauge to check the inflation levels, there are a couple of signs that your vehicle's tyres may not be properly inflated. When driving down a straight, level road, check to see if the car pulls to one side or the other. While this "pulling" may be caused by improper alignment, it may also indicate a tyre issue - especially if you are certain that the alignment is correct or if the vehicle recently had an alignment service. If the center section of the tread is smooth, your tyres may be over-inflated. Likewise, if the outside sections or edges of the tyre tread are worn or rounded, your tyres may be under-inflated. Also, listen for any squealing sounds when turning a corner at normal speeds. While these things can be symptoms of other problems, they are frequently signs of improperly inflated tyres.
- 3. How to maintain and extend the life of your car's tyres ?
Driving with worn tires increases the chance of getting a flat tire or a dangerous blowout. Good tyre maintenance will extend the life of your tyres, which will save you money. Follow these steps to extend the life of your tyres.
Things you'll need:
Check the tyre pressure on all four tyres at least once a month. Don't over inflate. The recommended tyre pressure is stamped on the side of the tyre as wel as on a sticker on the driver's side door jamb.
Have your car aligned if you notice that it drifts in one direction when driving on a straight road.
Get an alignment after any accident, even a small fender bender.
Have the wheels balanced if you notice a consistent vibration or shimmy at certain speeds. For example, a vibration in the steering wheel that occurs only at a certain speed and goes away if you drive faster or slower indicates that the wheels need balacing.
Understand that bad shock absorbers or struts will cause the tyres to wear unevenly.